Thursday, July 5, 2012

Great YA Deals on Kindle and iBooks

Here are some great deals I found on the Kindle and iBook store for Young Adult ebooks. (You should disable adblocker if you want the items to show.)

Kindle Books:

$0.99


Under $2



$2.99
 

$3.99


$4.99



Now Under $6.00



That being said, MOST of these deals are also on iBooks. However, there are 3 iBooks exclusive deals under $3...



Variant by Robinson Wells $2.99
Possess by Gretchen Mitchell $2.99 
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten $2.99




 Tell me in the comments if I missed anything! I hunted for these deals myself, so I can't get everything.

If you want to post this on your blog as well, just email me for the HTML code, and make sure you say that it's from Wake Up at Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment